Online Payment Options
Working with a new online partner, Guilmartin, DiPiro & Sokolowski, LLC offers two quick and easy online payment options to our clients. Click on the Make Payment button below and choose the payment option that's best for you.
ACH Bank Transfer
Pay your invoice online with our bank-transfer payment option. Transfer funds directly from your bank with no additional fees.
Monthly Payment Plan
QuickFee offers an easy, no‐hassle way for you to spread the cost of your invoice(s) totaling $2,000 or more over 12 monthly payments*.
How a QuickFee Payment Plan Helps
- Keep working capital in your business for other purposes.
- Smooth your cash flow.
- Access an additional line of credit without formal application or engaging the bank.
- No additional security is required.
- If you would like to pay off your loan with QuickFee early, any remaining interest is rebated.
- Obtain the additional services you need to grow your business.
*An interest fee applies. No early payout/termination fees.
If you have received audit or attest services, you may not use the 12-month QuickFee financing option to pay existing invoices.
Please call our office at (860) 347-5689 for questions or shorter term options.